Prestige Employment Opportunities
For over a decade, Prestige Technologies has been designing, building and hosting software solutions that help organizations improve their membership and certification operations and increase staff efficiency. Prestige’s software solutions utilize a proven foundation and customized features to streamline workflow allowing staff to stay focused on the organization’s mission.
Prestige is growing and looking to add to our development team. Prestige needs a PowerBuilder Developer to help us build client applications for our member and certification management solutions. We're looking for the right person to join our team - someone who can not only develop the features we need, but propose and implement the improvements that make our solutions more flexible and easier to maintain.
- Develop member and certification management client application solutions using PowerBuilder.
- Develop changes to foundation code that promote reuse, add flexibility to our solutions, and make them easier to maintain.
- Work directly with customers and clients to understand their business needs.
- Document feature additions and fixes as needed.
- Must have a bachelor's degree.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
- Have more than 3 years of software engineering experience.
- Have at least 3 years of PowerBuilder experience with Version 9 or later.
- Should have experience communicating with stakeholders in design discussions.
- Should be detail oriented, possess good verbal and written communications skills, and be a self-starter.
It is a plus if you have:
- Experience developing membership or certification management applications.
- Experience with VB.NET or C#.NET.
- Experience using CVS.
- Experience with solution frameworks (Microsoft MVC, Spring; etc.).
- Experience with XSL.
Required Technical Knowledge
- PowerBuilder/ Power Script / Data Windows.
- PowerBuilder Foundation Classes.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Strong Object Oriented design and development principles including encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
Compensation & Benefits
- Very competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Comprehensive CareFirst PPO for you and your family (premiums fully paid).
- Safe Harbor 401(k) & 3% match (vested day 1).
- 15 days paid time off.
- Flexible schedule (Based on supervisor approval).
We will only accept emails. No phone calls please.
Mail resume to: email@example.com